Monday, April 4, 2011

The Civil War Essay

Person 1- Hi everybody I'm a Unionist.
Person 2- Really you are?
Person 3- Then we well have to kill you.
Person 1- No I'm joking I'm a spy.
Person 3- Then we well have to kill you.
Person 2- No we won't.
Person 3- Yes we well.
Person 1- Whatever I'm going to go spy now.
Person 2- Okay then have a good time.
Person 3- Don't get caught or they'll skin you alive.
Person 4- Who are you?
Person 1- I'm a new recruit sir.
Person 4- Okay then but we usually don't let blacks join.
Person 1- Who said I was black.
Person 4- Well you should be a slave not a soldier.
General Lee- What is this slave doing here with a gun.
Person 4- He says that he is a new recruit.
Person 1- I am a new recruit trained at the spying academy of the North.
General Jackson- Okay that's great we need a spy.
Person 4- But sir he just said that he was a spy for the Unionist.
Person 1- No I didn't that would be breaking the first rule.

1 comment: